Thursday, May 04, 2006

Weekend Wrap-up

Well, it's a wee bit late to be talking about last weekend, but what the hell.

The meetup went really well. I was much more comfortable and there were quite a few people I had been wanting to meet and they were there! Yay! I never really did a headcount but I think it ended up being around thirty people. There was one person from NoCal, several people from Portland, OR and four from Canada (including Eli and myself). We met up at Elysian again and although they didn't really have the room for us, we managed since people came and went all night and there was room to stand. Eli had a good time and everyone seemed to like him (but what's not to like?).

Eli and I had a bit of a talk last night. It seems we may be getting a puppy sooner than I hoped. I'm still not really walking and, as I've said before, a dog would get me up off of my ass and outside. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: