Thursday, February 16, 2006

Whining

I forgot to mention the Jeep had to have more work done on it. Poor Eli was driving home last Wednesday when it died on him. He had it towed to the mechanic we use and caught the bus home. All told, it took him six hours to get home. Anyway, it turned out it was the radiator. For some reason the gauge wasn't showing it as hot. Long story short - and $500 later - it got a new radiator and the usual new oil, filter, etc.

And my mouth hurts - I'm having to take about six Tylenol 3 a day. Funny thing is that it's the inside of my cheek (it was rather roughed up with the extractions) rather than my gums where the teeth were extracted.

:^(

1 comment:

Deborah said...

It probably is too much although I'm allowed up to eight in a day. They said it'd be a week or so.

I've been doing warm salt water rinses since Tuesday. I didn't do but two or three yesterday, tho'. Definitely not enough.

I think the problem is eating and talking (my teeth are what's irritating it). If I could quit doing those for a few days the sore on the inside of my cheek would heal. :^P

The thing is I can get tattooed and pierced without batting an eye, but when it comes to pain in my mouth - I'm a MAJOR wimp. Anyway, I'm going to try today without the drugs. We'll see how it goes!