Friday, January 06, 2006

Still Home

Eli's home again today. And I'm feeling crappier. On the plus side I've postponed my dentist appointment once again. I don't want to deal with the flu (?) as well as an aching mouth. Uh uh, no way, ain't happening.

I remembered what I wanted to post yesterday:

My hands hurt. I realized a couple weeks ago that they were aching and had been for some time. Some days are worse than others, but they always ache to some degree. Being online (typing) doesn't seem to aggravate it, besides, my left hand hurts more than my (dominant) right hand. Arthritis? Fibromyalgia, maybe? I have weird intermittant aches in both of my shoulders as well. I have a doctor's appointment for a full physical in March. I'll bring it up with him then if it doesn't get worse before.

No comments: