Thursday, March 23, 2006

She's Baaack!

Had a luverly trip. Helped Mum buy shoes for the wedding and she bought me a pair of earrings as a thank you. Prezzies are always appreciated.

The meetup went really well. Met about a dozen MetaPeople. I'm always pleasantly surprised when people seem genuinely happy to meet me and that seemed to be the case. I came out of my shell enough to engage a bit and had a really good time. I ended up not taking any photographs. There were at least two other cameras in action tho', but if someone took photos of me, I was unaware of it. However, if there's a decent one, I'll share.

Note to self: now that it's Spring, I need to do something to brighten up the place. I'm thinking green or yellow. Cheerful, you know? Okay, enough talking to myself.

No comments: